28Th Of October, 2022 The Ministry Of Health Issues Decision No: 2955/Qd-Byt Phone Approval The Plan To Promote The Development And Use Of Health Digital Plants Implementing The Digital Converter Program, 2025, 2025 Orientation To 2030
– Decision 942/QD-TTg dated June 15, 2021 of the Prime Minister approving the Strategy for E-Government Development towards Digital Government in the 2021-2025 period, with orientation to 2030.
– Decision No. 06/QD-TTg dated January 6, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project on developing the application of population data, identification and electronic authentication to serve the national digital transformation in the next phase. period 2022-2025, vision to 2030.
– Decision No. 146/QD-TTg dated January 28, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project “Raising awareness, popularizing skills and developing human resources for national digital transformation to 2025, defining towards 2030”.
– Decision No. 27/QD-UBQGCDS dated March 15, 2022 of the National Committee on Digital Transformation on promulgating the 2022 digital transformation plan.
– Directive No. 02/CT-TTg, dated April 26, 2022 of the Prime Minister on the development of e-Government towards digital government, promoting national digital transformation.
– Decree No. 42/2022/ND-CP dated June 24, 2022 of the Government regulating the provision of information and online public services by state agencies in the environment.
The plan to promote the development and use of Medical Digital Platforms is based on the following specific points of view:
1. People-centered, digitizing “health data” of the people on the basis of promoting the deployment of electronic medical records, digital medical images, applications for medical examination and treatment at facilities nationwide medical examination and treatment facilities and connecting and sharing data between medical digital platforms; People’s data after digitization is kept confidential to the maximum extent for the purpose of serving the care and protection of people’s health.
2. Taking the platform of Electronic Health Records as a core component to promote and deploy other medical digital platforms as well as information systems and specialized medical applications that contribute to the transformation number of medical professions. The implementation plan to promote digital health platforms parallels the formation of data content and must be carried out simultaneously with the process of digitizing people’s health information to form a national data warehouse on health.
3. Decentralization for localities in organizing the deployment and management of medical data; promote the initiative and role of local authorities at all levels associated with the implementation of the Prime Minister’s Decision No.06/QD-TTg approving the Project “Development of the application of data on population and identity and electronic authentication for national digital transformation in the period of 2022 – 2025, with a vision to 2030”.