October 25, 2022 Binh Thuan People’s Committee Of Binh Thuan Province Issues The Plan Number: 3588/KH-UBND Communication On Digital Transformation In Binh Thuan Province For 2022 – 2025, towards 2030
– Disseminate opinions and guidelines of the Party, policies and laws of the State on digital transformation, such as:
- Resolution No. 52-NQ/TW dated September 27, 2019 of the Politburo on a number of guidelines and policies to actively participate in the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
- Decision No. 749/QD-TTg dated June 3, 2020 of the Prime Minister approving the “National Digital Transformation Program to 2025, with orientation to 2030”;
- Decision No. 942/QD-TTg dated June 15, 2021 of the Prime Minister approving the Strategy for E-Government Development towards Digital Government in the period of 2021 – 2025, with orientation to 2030;
- Decision No. 06/QD-TTg dated January 6, 2022 of the Prime Minister approving the project of developing the application of population data, identification and electronic authentication for national digital transformation in the period of 2022. – 2025, vision to 2030;
- Resolution No. 10-NQ/TU, dated March 18, 2022 of the Provincial Party Committee (term XIV) on digital transformation to 2025, orientation to 2030;
- Plan No. 1282/QD-UBND dated May 4, 2022 of the Provincial People’s Committee to implement Resolution No. 10-NQ/TU of the Provincial Party Executive Committee (term XIV) on digital transformation to 2025. towards 2030;
- Plan No. 638/KH-UBND dated March 7, 2022 of the Provincial People’s Committee to implement the Project on developing the application of population data, identification and electronic authentication to serve the national digital transformation phase in the period of 2022 – 2025, with a vision to 2030 in Binh Thuan province;…
– To inform and propagate the basic contents of digital transformation, the importance, meaning, goals and impacts of digital transformation.
– Propaganda on building and developing digital government to contribute to creating a friendly government environment, effective and efficient operation, serving socio-economic development.
– Propaganda on the development of the digital economy in order to change the perception of organizations and businesses in transforming the operation mode of fields, industries and professions from traditional to applying digital technology to reduce costs, increase productivity, narrow the development gap.
– Propaganda on the development of digital society to form a community of digital citizens and digital culture; propagating and guiding people to operate culturally in the digital society, forming a digital culture.
– Propagate and guide people to raise awareness of self-protection of information and data in the digital environment, comply with the rules on using digital services, and behave on social networks; basic skills to ensure information safety and security; actively participate in activities on network safety and security, contributing to effective prevention and control of sabotage activities and illegal infiltration of information systems.
– Informing, sharing and disseminating success stories, honoring typical successful examples of digital transformation; creative ways, typical model of digital transformation; achievements and efficiency in digital transformation.
– Information on mechanisms and policies for human resource development, digital infrastructure development, digital platform development, and network safety and security assurance, priority areas for digital transformation in the province.
– Propaganda on National Digital Transformation Day and Binh Thuan Province Digital Transformation Day (October 10 every year).