October 28, 2022 Ministry Of Information And Communication Promulgated No.: 14/2022/TT-BTTTT On Regulations On The List, Quality Of Public-Utility Telecommunication Services, And Guidance On Implementation Of Service Provided Program Public Telecommunication Up To 2025
This Circular prescribes:
- the list and quality of public telecommunications services;
- a list of villages, hamlets, hamlets, hamlets, bon, phum, squirrels and islands inhabited by households (hereinafter referred to as villages) in difficult areas eligible for universalization of telecommunications services;
- supporting telecommunications enterprises to provide public-utility telecommunications services;
- support to equip smart phones for poor and near-poor households and support users of public telecommunications services;
- activities of information, propaganda and inspection, supervision and evaluation of the implementation of the Program on provision of public-utility telecommunications services up to 2025 approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 2269/QD-TTg dated 31 months 12 year 2021.
Content to support tablets and public-utility telecommunications services to use tablets under the Program comply with Circular No. 09/2022/TT-BTTTT dated June 30, 2022 of the Minister of Information and Communications guiding the implementation of support for tablets and public-utility telecommunications services to use tablets under the Program on provision of public-utility telecommunications services up to 2025.
Particularly the provisions on advances, acceptance and acceptance, payment and settlement of funding support for the use of public-utility telecommunications services for subjects receiving tablets shall comply with the guidance in this Circular.